Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Technology-Related

I've long pooh-poohed MySpace as an indulgence of youngsters with far too much time on their hands. So I was intrigued when, at a Washington Glory game (Women's Fastpitch softball - they play at George Mason University - go see them!) an announcement was made that attendees were invited to visit their MySpace page. So I did. There is more information on the MySpace page about the individual players than on the Washington Glory's homepage (which, admittedly, is still under construction). I discovered that I would need to set up another account in order to post a message, so I didn't do that. In this case, an email to their general information email address, which is on their website but not their MySpace page, will do. I want more information about Glory, their mascot. (I SAID you should go to see the team in action - you'll love Glory!)

No comments: